Bay-Lynx is a manufacturer of volumetric concrete mixers and stone spreaders for the construction industry. We take pride in our out-of-the box thinking to forge new opportunities in the construction industry and pioneer innovative ways to support our customers.
As we continue to expand our product lines to the global market base, we are in need of a General Labourer to join our team. If you feel you are up to this challenging and rewarding position, we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health Benefits Package including dental, health and life insurance
- Company uniform
- A safe, challenging and dynamic work environment
- The opportunity for growth
- Move materials to and from workstations using carts, overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Read drawings to be able to process material
- Prepare material for production department using equipment such as grinders, saws, brakes, drill presses and iron workers
- Load and unload material and put into racks
- Maintain and report material inventory levels
- Ensure safe work practice are adhered to and appropriate PPE is worn always.
- Ensure scheduled milestones are met
- Good working experience with shop tools and equipment, willing to train suitable person
- Experience in operating forklifts and overhead cranes is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and switch between functions easily
- Ability to follow instructions and work well with others
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Ability to maintain standards with a high attention to details
- Must have own independent and reliable transportation
- Willing to train suitable candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
To apply, please contact Theo at email@example.com