At Bay-Lynx we manufacturing solutions. Solutions that help the contruction industry run more efficienlty. In our Ancaster located factory we produce world class Stone Spreaders and Volumetric Concrete Mixers for our wonderful customers all over the globe. Bay-lynx is a name that has become to be know for its high quality workmanship and for being a great place to work.
Why work at Bay-Lynx?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bay-Lynx every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bay-Lynx. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Purpose: At Bay-Lynx you are building equipment that is going into the world to produce houses, sporting arena, valuable infrastructure and more. What could be more purposeful that that?
Come see for yoursel!
As the Hydraulic Assembler, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling and Testing Hydraulics on our mobile equipment following:
- Assembly Drawing(s)
- Hydraulic Schematic
- Bills of Material
- Instruction from a mentor
- Testing Units to ensure proper function, pressure regulation, and absence of exterior leakage.
- Recognizing and addressing any incorrect function of the hydraulic hose routing or its components.
- Maintaining tools and equipment through preventative maintenance activities.
- Completing appropriate assembly/test reports.
- Recommending and implementing value added changes to processes.
- Cross-training on other functions within the team.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment with daily cleaning (5S) activities.
- Overtime in this position will be required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Performing other essential and related peripheral duties as assigned by Supervisor(s).
- High school graduate or equivalent is required
- Education in Fluid Power Technician/Vocational School, and/or Hydraulic Specialist/Technologist an asset
- Ideally 2 years of experience in assembly in a related production field.
- General knowledge of hydraulic components, including mounting and operation.
- High mechanical aptitude to use and operate hand and air tools, overhead crane.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and schematics.
- Demonstrated good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with regards to verbal, written and basic personal computer skills.
- Able to lift and move 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
COVID precautions being made.
If interested contact Sam Overduin with your resume: email@example.com